1. The whole world witnessed Fernando Verdasco and Feliciano Lopez touchdown in Kuala Lumpur with their identical LV bags :)
2. First meeting with tennis idol, Asia's no.1 Rendy Lu Yen-hsun.
3. Uncut exclusive interview with Fernando Verdasco.
4. A conversation with chair umpire Carlos Bernardes on the Centre Court.
5. From bad to lasting good impression - Robin Soderling smiled and said 'hi' to me when I first arrived at the Putra Stadium. So, I forgive him for beating Rafael Nadal at the French Open earlier this year.
6. Signature photo shoot at KLCC with Nikolay Davydenko, Fernando Verdasco, Robin Soderling and Fernando Gonzalez - one of the most important off-court moments for the Proton Malaysian Open.
7. The other off court event at KL Tower with David Ferrer, Feliciano Lopez and their parrot friend was really fun!
8. Our favourite match was the one between Rendy Lu and Marcos Baghdatis! Rendy saved three match points to take the third set into a tiebreak. Although Rendy lost to Baghdatis we truly enjoyed the match on the first day of the Malaysian Open tennis tournament.
9. Attending the Main Draw Ceremony.
10. We met so many tennis friends this week - Zahirah, Joash, Ong, Giri, Eugene, Ron, Ann, Mei Kiteroad, Nazz, Peter, Claire, Tracy, Lynthia, Sammie, Su Lynn, CK, Danny, Lim, Darren, Joshua, Asri and the gang, etc. (let me know if I missed out your name). We even bumped into our 'FB friend' and former host of tennis magazine (ESPNStar) ACE, Georgina Chang!
We would like to say thank you to the organiser IMG and sponsor Astro for given us so many opportunities throughout this ATP tennis tournament.
(Photo credit to HSFoo/hcfoo.com)