The security was very tight and the IMG staff, contractors and volunteers were as busy as bees getting ready for the biggest tennis tournament in this country.
I didn't expect to see any players at the centre court, so I wasn't prepared (not equipped with camera).
I managed to Tweet a bit before my phone battery went flat.
- http://twitpic.com/j1uva - I can't believe @RSoderling's the first player i met here. He said 'hi' to me...
- fuck. Low batt. Didn't expect to watch practice.
- Magnus hitting with Soderling.. I think Magnus is better looking on tv
- http://twitpic.com/j1wd9 - Here's Magnus Norman warming up
- i don't know why i'm feeling guilty watching Soderling practice for almost an hour
- @tennislust @RD_Tennistalk I hate to admit this but I think I'll forgive @RSoderling for beating Rafa at FO
- @RD_Tennistalk it was his smile and 'hi'... he gave me a good impression I almost forgot he's the evil one
If you're interested to follow my experience at the Malaysian Open, you can follow my tweet at http://twitter.com/hcfoo