Saturday (Oct 18, 2008)
- Drive his coach from his home town just 15 minutes north of Lausanne to Basel for the Davidoff Swiss Indoors.
- Recently lost his driver's licence for a month for driving a 'little' fast.
- Learned his lesson. There are lots of speed cameras and you'll get caught easily!
- Pheww! The tournament provides Mercedes-Benz transportation service.
- Go to the physio to do some massage.
- Go home and ask girlfriend to do the massage.
- Touristy talk about Lausanne.
- What is a blog without the Olympics gold medal topic!
- Still hoping to qualify for the Tennis Masters Cup.
- Match against Benjamin Becker. Post again tomorrow.
Sunday (Oct 19, 2008)
- Lost to Benny Becker 3-6, 7-6(5), 7-6(5).
- Losing before a home crowd that loves him when he won the gold medal.
- Need to stay positive and need a BIG result at Paris next week.
- Got a text message from a good friend. Friends are great whether you win or lose.
- Driving home midnight. Careful with the speed. 4 or 5 days at home before heading to Paris.
- No post tomorrow.