The video is finally up on www.ChallengeYourHero.com – a new site launched by the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour where tennis fans can face off against some of the top women’s tennis players in the world – virtually.
The web site is designed for fans to mix videos of themselves matching up to some of the greatest players in the world, such as Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, or Jelena Jankovic.
Here's the best thing, creators of the best videos, as determined by the Tour, will be eligible for a chance to win the grand prize – a trip for two to the year-end Sony Ericsson Championships in Doha, Qatar!
Here's what you have to do:
- Visit ChallengeYourHero.com and create a free account.
- Users then upload a video of themselves playing tennis, in addition, still photos and audio can also be uploaded.
- The user then selects the ‘hero’ they want to challenge.
- The web based video mixer allows users to make cut-scene video combining their own tennis shorts with those of a pro; it also allows users to stylize video, add audio and transitions.
- Once a video has been completed and published, it is available for public viewing in the gallery of the site.
- Users can also embed the video on other sites or share it using popular social networking sites.