Okay, this is another meme and this time it's from Izad. I've decided not to pass it to anyone since I've mentioned in my previous blogging tips post that meme's a turn-off.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
It was 1997. I was in my second year in a local university and living happily with my fellow housemates. However, I was struggling financially and had to work as a promoter in a supermarket in Kajang after lectures. Sometimes I would stand whole day from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. and listen to the same songs countless times everyday. I wasn't really happy with the course I took in university but I did enjoy doing presentations and mingle with other course mates.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
I did a lot of freelance writing and editing jobs back then. Always a lone ranger at work and was missing the 'normal' working life surrounded by colleagues and free drinks at the pantry. However, I love the flexibility I had back then. I can work through the midnight till morning daylight and sleep the whole afternoon.
Five snacks you enjoy
1. Any mint chocolate bars and candies
2. Oreo cookies
3. Kit Kat
4. Famous Amos chocolate chips cookies
5. GSC's popcorn.
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to
1. Starship's Nothing Gonna Stop Us Now
2. Wilson Phillips' You're In Love
3. MC Hammer's U Can't Touch This
4. Color Me Badd's Close To Heaven
5. Man Bai's Kau Ilhamku
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Bring my family on a Buddhist pilgrimage tour to India
2. Start up my own educational publishing business
3. Spend more time on contributing to charity work
4. Sponsoring a research project to determine if reading deficit is the main cause students (particularly from the rural area) struggling to learn Maths and Science in English.
5. Get myself a private music teacher to teach me how to play the piano.
Five bad habits
3. Couch potato
4. Easily touched and cry
5. Hates house chores
Five things you like doing
1. Joining contests
2. Staring at the sea
3. Watching reality shows
4. Lazing around
Five things you would never wear again
Five favourite toys
1. My Astro channels
2. My Toshiba laptop
3. My humble Ixus II camera
4. My squash racket
5. My blog