If you are:
- willing to put in extra effort and doesn't mind working long hours (I mean really long hours especially when rushing for projects)
- an organized person who is able to meet reasonable deadline,
- willing to work in Kota Damansara,
- a person with excellent command in English and Bahasa Melayu with passion in writing, editing and education,
- doesn't mind working closely with authors, typesetters and graphic designers,
- creative and original,
Training will be provided. For your information, PMSE is the very few publishing companies in Malaysia that provides good remuneration and staff benefits besides bonus and company trip for their staff.
If you are interested in this job, kindly send a well-written cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Only complete resume (state your education, qualification, job experience if any and position as well as subject that you are interested in) with contact numbers will be entertained and shortlisted for first interview.
Tips: If you receive a call for interview, kindly be prepared because it's a norm for publishers to ask you to sit for a short test to assess your grammatical skills and knowledge in the subject that you apply for.
If you have any enquiry, kindly email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope I will be able to help you in winning this job!